2010年3月25日星期四

22/3-25/3

I already get all the exam paper..
just one subject fail...
actually just fail 1 MARK lo..
i ask teacher for one mark she dont give..
wad the h*ll...
so angry her..
i got 2 question can get 1 mark lo..
she say 'no label so cant..'
then..! so..!
no label then no mark..?
wendy and evon their teacher even no label also get one mark..
because of this stupid..
FINE.. !

Yesterday kokurikulum..

Pandu Puteri want do many things...

our group wanna do a kraf tangan..^^

next next week is our team to perform..

Hope can do well..



Today no go kelas tambahan caz sakit perut..:(
when I join Geo class I forget no friend with me..
haiz..
so..just me..
I want change class..

Today is Evon's birthday also..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
early in the morning..
nicholas 'carry' a big big box and give it to evon..
behind him many his friends..
we say that is ‘陪嫁伴郎'
hahaha.. XD
it quiet big.. dunno she how carries back home..
serene say that ' if somebody give it to me, he want also can'
i think all girls will think that oso..
Nicholas...WELL DONE~

没有评论:

发表评论