2010年6月5日星期六

5-6-10

Morning just brush my teeth then my mum ask want go shopping.
i quickly call Wendy out.
meet Evon and Serene at Merdeka.
Wa! so nice o that short pants
Love It o. but not enough money.

Really nice. I wont see this style before.
ishh.. start hate myself.. caz no buy it.
Wendy and me find out a shop that all their clothes are come from a very popular tv programme
quiet expensive. Wendy love a t-shirt but no enough money also.
pick present with serene for Kang Zheng.




Go Suria.
Eat chicken rice. Yummy~
that Wendy and Evon so rich go buy Big Apple lagi.
We all buy a lot of shirt and dresses.
so long time we no buy clothes.
So happy :D
feel like this time all shop got our favourite clothes.
see a cartoon. Cute.
but expensive --RM109. got offer la.
like it o.. so soft also.
I want buy it!!!!!!





























没有评论:

发表评论