2010年5月14日星期五

14-5

the eye still red.i scare i will blind!
hahahaha.. i know i am thinking to much.Night go see doctor.













before start car going hospital, my mom and i is siting front the tv watch
Lin Dan with Lee Chong Wei playing badminton.
and we continue watching in hospital.
the nurses and doctor also talking about the match.
one of the nurses say wrong Lee's name.
hahahahaha XD
At last, Lee lose.
However, Lee is really strong. He is the first in the world!
Lin Dan. I support Lin Dan.
He is strong and handsome.
When he win he dance ! wow~

I am waiting FIFA- World Cup now.
emm.. whose astro got sport channel?
I wanna see!
I wanna learn how to see the football match!
It like nice :)








I do a thing that i never do before and i wont think that i will do it.
now still cant believe i have do it!
His smile = my happiness


没有评论:

发表评论