2010年5月14日星期五

Horrible..

This week quiet a horrible week.
I dunno i want help who. This side or That side.

Monday
I heard that song again.
'ㄖㄨㄟ ㄙㄡ ㄙㄡ ㄒ一 ㄉㄛ ㄒ一 ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ
ㄌㄚ ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄌㄚ ㄒ一 ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ....'

it makes me think back what was happen that time.
' sorry, it's my wrong. i cant do this to you, and i think that i wanna stop giving this kind of hopes'



Tuesday
the book i borrow from Nat is gone!
ish.. i wanna pay back for school..bad luck.
Perhimpunan he just sit behind there.
i cant realize that he just that until finish ph Evon tell me.
i am so happy that day :)
i see he touch his hair under the fan!!
i also see him in his class when BC period.
he drink water also!!!!
i wanna jump up and shout out that time..
hahahahaha :D
After school i got BM class tambahan.
wait car with Evon and after that back class.
teacher no come yet, so hot cz no current.
Evon come in and find me chatting.
and Samuel come though say he see N in canteen.
we both run as fast as we can.
Evon see him and so happy. she red like a Tomato!



















Wednesday

Pandu Puteri want wear that kind of Big Mama trousers. -.-
i still wear my own and when Pp then i just wear in.
There are two trousers! hot.
just wear to let teacher see i no langar peraturan.
Pp playing with that Cow--- Phoebe.
I tought i can see him today but raining.
he not there. :'(
today red eye! feel not well.

没有评论:

发表评论