2010年8月13日星期五

13-8

No more July.
It's August now!
August is a stress month.
because of Exam Exam and Exam.
just left 70 days to ready for sitting PMR.


Go watch movie about Merdeka.
quiet nice.
They full of the feel of cinta akan negara.
shout 'Merdeka!' together the movie.



Afternoon chat with someone.
and my dad thought that is Pei Yee call me for going lunch together.
Night suddenly ask just now friend call u go eat outside a..
I still don't know what he is talking about.
after a while.. i know that.
That is Someone calling la. Hahahahahahahaha XP
Someone tell me something.
Shock!
















Friday still the same.
With Pei Yee go eat lunch.

we buy something.
next time bring more money to buy that bag.

After eating, go her tuition centre.

See that cute girl --- Yuki. She is cute and she gives me a goodbye kiss. :)


























Handshaking.









I keep thinking about that.
What's wrong is me.
And also always heard his sound in my deeply heart.

没有评论:

发表评论