2010年7月22日星期四

20/7- 22/7

Tuesday ---20/1/10---

Eu and Hui no mood.
I know what had happened but I can't help them also.

Evon go for her club meeting and i go my Mat class.
Pei Yee is following my car and keep says want 'm......'

Not going tuition.
Because of raining heavily and I'm tired.
Go sleep after eat dinner.
and ready wake up at 930.
when wake up see that the clock is pointing 10.
It's 1025 now. Shock!

Sms with someone and study my Sej.
Feel happy when see those massage.
1200 have a night call. :D




Wednesday ---21/7/10---

Begging Wendy and Evon accompany me watch movie.
At Pandu Puteri telling Evon what had happened yesterday.
Both of us are interesting about what we say when calling somebody.
Michelle give me her website.
Wanna start prepare the activity for next percubaan.


Bell ring.. the first time i early walk to bus stop.
caz i wanna do something. XP
Wendy very happy that I am waiting her there no more she wait me.
Hahahahahaha

















Night tuition SC.
Change another teacher.
Sit with Yeong Shenq. He quiet good mood today.
What he says today is fun and is impossible he will say that.
Nelson and Vincent just beside me.
Ask them many question and laugh at their chatting.
Vincent give me Green apple Mentos because he promise me last week.
I like tuition with them.
It let me feel better and fun.




















Thursday ---22/7/10---


















Join the class tambahan myself.
Online find the pictures for doing ERT.
After that, do my English tuition homework.
I remember it by few minutes only.
When correction in tuition, teacher tells me that
after I score low marks in exam, I starting not trust myself..
Sharon and Michelle see my hand phone.
see my massage and asking me who is he.
Hahahahaha XD
Wendy text me for asking me want stay back or not.
For accompany Eu.
Have a night call again.
Someone no let me sleep. :)

没有评论:

发表评论