2010年7月30日星期五

26/7- 30/7

Monday --- 26/7/10---

Just hear a bad news. :(
Scott is in hospital.
caz he fall from the roof.
Hope he is fine now.


Back home.
Have a call with someone.
We talk quiet long.














While we chatting , i draw them.
The paper almost become back.
Hahahahaha XP


Night go tuition.
Sharon and Michelle don't go.
Leave me one people.
Tired and feel sleepy.

Almost shut my eyes. XD



Wednesday ---28/7/10---

A day change me a lot.
We talk together and even walk together.
I can't believe that.
And then I should answer them with the same answer.
All of them asking me the same questions too.

Science tuition.
Our teacher is back.
Vincent annoying me again.
They two like to fight with me.
Got sweet.
asking them the 冷笑话.
I know a new one.
' 一只牛和一只青蛙去买水果.
老板一看到他们就知道他们要买什么.'
You know what are them buying?

HAHAHAHAHA :D





Thursday ---29/7/10---

Go in the class.
Edna look at me with her smiling eyes.
I know what are them wanna telling me.

Stomachache.
Suddenly the alarm of fire is belling.
line up and go basketball court.
Hot!
The second time all people become 'hardworking'
all holding a book. XD

After school, raining. Hate it.
Together wait car. :)




Friday ---30/7/10---

Caz got some tables not yet finish so got a bit late go bus stop meet someone.
Actually i thought i already finish it and waiting the bell ring.
but the last 5 minutes they tell me that I got two not yet put it inside the file.
OMG!


No wait for Qin.
walk as fast as i can.
Luckily someone not back yet.
Hahahahaha XP


Back home go find Pei Yee.
together go eat lunch.
We promise each other.
I order the curry mee. Spicy
Next time go test another one.


















Night watch that movie again.
That baby really cute.

Early go bed.
This week no really rest well.
And next week is exam!!! Can't sleep early again. :(

没有评论:

发表评论