2010年7月16日星期五

ERT projek

Friday date line for ERT project.
I no yet finish it!
At bengkel outside stick the wood together
sit at there wait and talk to 'them'.
I like do the project with whole friends at there.
So my mood getting good.
Encourage them stick together and the gum fast fast dry.
Say those 'I love you' to them.
HAHAHAHAHAH XD
At last teacher says that do wrong already.
Thunder!!!!!! boom!!!!


At last i bring back home do.
Caz i know that my dad know how to do.
Wahahahahaha
my dad just uses at least 5 minutes help me change the drawer of my design.

























Paint it with dark blue.
and design some lines on it.
At this moment i feel proud of myself
caz can design this kind of picture.
Today I'm so perasaan. XP





































HURRAY!!! FINISH !!!

没有评论:

发表评论